Sunday, October 16, 2011

"You Choose" Challenge

Over at Stamptacular Sunday, our challenge this week is to create any card or a project ... Anything goes!
You will have from now until midnight (EST) October 22nd, 2011 to complete this challenge and post a DIRECT LINK to your submission into our InLinkz in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:

For my project, I tried something completely new to me...talk about outside my comfort zone. I had no idea what I was going to create and tried a few new techniques and projects but I didn't like any of them. So there I sat in my dungeon (my boys have renamed my craft room) with my deadline looming and it's getting close to 10:30pm trying desperately to think of something.
My eye suddenly caught sight of a recycled icing tub that I have been hanging on to for whatever reason ... and I happened to have cookies in the cookie jar (at least I hoped I had some left after the boys took their turn in the jar).
Since I had already colored this fab Bugaboo Digi "Coffee Time - Thanks a Latte", I searched through my paper stash and came up with this:
I added some sparklies with my Spica markers, glossy accents (of course) and some puff paint and voila!
Phew, that was exhausting but once I had my idea and put it together, I was in bed just after 11:00pm! Now, if I can do something other than a card, you can too!!
Now the DT ladies at Stamptacular Sunday have some amazing projects, make sure you stop by and show them some love!
Happy Crafting - can't wait to see your creations!

3 comments:

  1. PERFECT!! So very cute and this would really make a quick and cute gift.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab project, I love that stamp. Brilliant.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete