Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fry-ends

These guys crack me up! Meet the Fry-ends by Fresh Brewed Designs.

I've had this image for awhile but wasn't quite sure what to do with them and never seemed to have the right papers, until now. I purchased a paper kit from Stamp by Step over the summer and it came with some fun BBQ papers, matching ribbon and embellishments. I know it's not prime BBQ weather (at least in my neck of the woods) but what the heck, I used them anyway!
I am entering this in the following challenge:
Cards for Men "Make us Laugh"
Take a Word "Childhood"

7 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!
    Good idea!
    Everybody looooves them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love your image and your gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!!! Took a wrong turn coming here, though...since I've had a mahoosive craving for french fries for days now (and am trying to eat less, and healthier). If I end up having them now, it's all your fault! LOL! But I'll still enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! They are so cute! I love the cheerful colors and the image is colored very nicely. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the BP's and the image is great!!! A brilliant fun card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Card is to cute. Thanks for joining us at Card for Men. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love this
    Thanks for Joining us at Cards For Men this week
    Jen

    ReplyDelete