1. Think back as far as you can, what's the first tape, record, etc you remember listening to?
I remember listening to Disney's LP of Peter and the Wolf. I also listened to my parent's record of Nestor Pistor (they thought he was hilarious) and my fave Cheech and Chong record.
2. What's the first concert you've ever been to, the year and who performed?
Yikes, I think it was the Beach Boys, it was along time ago, too long to remember the year!
3. Ever bleed from your ass?
Those of you who answered no are lying!
4. If you went to your Senior Prom and had a date, do you still speak to said person?
We "went around" in junior high and stayed friends through high school. We are now both married to different people and keep in touch at Christmas and on our birthdays. He was my first love :)
5. Name the one television show that's no longer on the air that could have gone on forever.
Geez, so many faves! Family Affair, My Three Sons, Petticoat Junction (I think I'm aging myself here), That Girl, The Flying Nun ...
You like all the same shows I liked! LOLReplyDelete
And I agree with your #3 answer!
ohoooo Teddy Bear's picnic on the radio!ReplyDelete