Monday, April 24, 2023

Snowman Family

Join me for our new challenge over at Christmas with the Cuties!  Our theme for this challenge is "Something Hand Colored" and don't forget, your creation must be Christmas themed and feature a cute image.  

We have moved to a JUST FOR FUN challenge and I hope you will continue to play along so you have a chance to proudly display our Winners Badge or Top 3 Badge.

This image is is from Woodware Craft Collections "Snowman Family". I stamped the image on cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  Before adding Nuvo drops and glossy accents, I used my Frosty Snowflakes stencil by Simple Stories with texture paste combined with gold glitter and to finish it off I sprayed the card with Sheer Shimmer craft spray. The sentiment is from the Top Hat Snowman set also by Woodware.

Now it's your turn to show us your Christmas project and make sure you check out the Design Team's creations for some inspiration and remember - projects must be Christmassy and have to be Cute!

Challenges:

Just Add Ink - Color Challenge #649 (Apr 25) .
My Time to Craft Christmas - Christmas Quote #58 (Apr 27) .

5 comments:

  1. That is just so cute! Love the crisp white and little pops of colour. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Welcome to MTTCC!! perfect quote to coordinate with the snowflakes and the snowmen! I like the aqua with the red, white, and black! It's unexpected! You've put the cutesie in your Christmas card! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is perfect for this colour challenge. I bet it looks great IRL with the shimmer spray. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these sweet images and how you incorporated the colours into your card. Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Just Add Ink. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete