Monday, April 3, 2023

Sending Sunshine

A new month brings a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges!

Our theme this month is Springtime Blues and you will have until May 2nd to add your creation!

We have moved to a JUST FOR FUN challenge and I hope you will continue to play along so you have a chance to proudly display our Winners Badge or Top 3 Badge.


I've had enough of the springtime blues, bring on the warm weather and enough rain already!

I created this shaker card based on a previous creation I found on Pinterest by Christine.  Those who follow my posts know that I'm not particularly fond of creating shaker cards and yes, there were no shortages of problems along the way!  

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you hop over to Get Creative Challenges for some inspiration from our fabulous Design Team!

Challenges
My Time to Craft - Springtime .

1 comment:

  1. A great, fun card Michelle.

    Thanks for joining us at the My Time to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete