Friday, November 1, 2013

Winter Wonderland Challenge

Well, it feels like it could be getting close to a Winter Wonderland in our neck of the woods ... I'm hoping the snow will lay off for at least a month!  Don't get me wrong, I love the snow but not too early!

It's time for our monthly challenge at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round and yes, our theme is Winter Wonderland!  Time to show us your creations of winter themes!

Our sponsor for this challenge is our own Cindy Groh!  She has donated a fabulous prize for the winner of this challenge, check it out at the end of this post!



This is a LOTV image and is a pre-colored die-cut that I've had for a couple of years already.  They are fantastic to use, especially if you are making multiple cards in a short amount of time.  The red background paper is embossed with my Snow Sledding Winter Words embossing folder by Cuttlebug and the green polkadot paper is from my stash.  I added some red & white baker's twine, along with a sentiment by LOTV.

Prize graciously donated by Cindy:


3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww how adorable is this? What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Michelle, I love the colour combination and the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design team card - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete