Monday, February 26, 2024

Marshmallow Snowman

Join me for our new challenge over at Christmas with the Cuties!  Our theme for this challenge is "Santa and/or Reindeer" - don't forget, your creation must be Christmas themed and feature a cute image.  

We are a JUST FOR FUN challenge and I hope you will continue to play along for your chance to proudly display our Winners or Top 3 Badge.

The image is Snowman and Marshmallow from Kinda Cute by Patricia  Alvarez,  I did some coloring with Copics and went to work fussy cutting (grrr, I hate fussy cutting!).  After using a die cut to create the circle, I used Seeing Spots embossing folder for some texture.  Using foam squares, I applied them to the images and sentiment strip (Merry Messages by Lawn Fawn) and finished the card off with some purple sequins.

Now it's your turn to show us your Christmas project and make sure you check out the Design Team's creations for some inspiration and remember - projects must be Christmassy and have to be Cute!

Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas #609 (Feb 27) .
ABC Christmas Challenge - C for Anything Christmas (Mar 9) .
Addicted to Stamps and More! - Christmas #462 (Mar 4) v

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Michelle! I love the design and your darling, beautifully colored snowman. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fussy cutting and colouring on this very cute card, Michelle! I love the added texture too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to say thanks also for entering at ABC Christmas Challenges C is for Cats and D is for Dogs

    ReplyDelete