Monday, January 8, 2024

Treat Yourself

Christmas [or not] BINGO Challenges has a new name and a new challenge ready to go for you!

We will feature a new Bingo card for each challenge and while this isn't your typical game of BINGO, you are required to use at least three items in ONE column.

We are a "just for fun" challenge where you will have the chance to proudly display our Winner or Top Pick Badge!

My choice is the "O" column - Layers, Stitching, Twine and Rectangle.


While roaming through Pinterest looking for a design that "spoke" to me, I came across John, Gentleman Crafter's card using Lawn Fawn's Treat Yourself stamp set.  As it so happens, a co-worker is celebrating her birthday this weekend and she LOVES ice cream so my version of John's card was created, I hope you like it!

So glad you stopped by and I look forward to seeing your creation!



No comments:

Post a Comment