Thursday, August 25, 2022

Guess What Day It Is!

It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is "FUNNY". Our sponsor for this challenge is Pattie's Creations and the lucky winner will receive 4 images of their choice!

When I came across Carmine the Camel I immediately started to chuckle - camels make me think of the Happy Hump Day commercial where the camel walks through an office.


Truthfully, this card still needs some work - it's just so bare.  The sentiment should be larger as well as Carmine - work in progress for sure.  Anyhoo - I colored Carmine with Copic markers and after he was cut out I added one of those springy things to the back so he jiggles back and forth. The banner was made using Bitty Banner Alphabet Die-namics by MFT.

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment