Monday, August 1, 2022

Back to School

A new month brings a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges and I'm excited to announce that I have become the newest member of their design team!

Our theme this month is Back to School so put on your thinking caps and show us your back to school creativity!

I pulled out a couple of digi images that I have had since 2011 and have never used, Lollipop School Girl Lacie and Lollipop School Boy Ezra by Lori Boyd Designs.  I couldn't find Lori's designs anywhere so I can only assume she has closed up shop.

I colored the images with Copic markers then scoured my stash for some school-related papers and went to work putting them all together.

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you hop over to Get Creative Challenges for some inspiration from our fabulous Design Team!


No comments:

Post a Comment