Thursday, June 30, 2022

Summer Fun at Creative Knockouts

It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is Outside Fun and our own Kelly is sponsoring this challenge and the lucky winner will receive a $25 Close to my Heart surprise package!

I pulled out an image that I've had for a long time, Gloria by Mo Manning. I hope this card will bring us some much needed Summer weather our way, I'm tired of all the rain!


I used Copic markers to color the image and added glossy accents along the way.  The papers are scraps from my stash and the sentiment was computer generated.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!




Challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Summer + Sentiment #294 (June 30) .
Double D Challenges - Beach Time #93 (July 3) .
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Summer Colors #554 (July 5) .
Try it on Tuesday - Here comes Summer (July 11) .

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card!
    Love the image, colours and design, they combine together perfectly! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Fab'n'Funky challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete