Thursday, December 30, 2021

Skatin' by to say ...

Reminder time for Creative Sketchy Girls Winter/Christmas/New Year's Challenge - there is still time to link up your creation(s) here!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Color of Love and the lucky winner will receive 3 digis of their choice! 


I used the stamp and die-cut set Polar Bear Pals by MFT Stamps.  After coloring the polar bear with Copics I used the matching die-cut to cut it out and added pop dots to the back.  

I taped off the bottom of the card and used Blueprint and Prize Ribbon Oxide Distress Inks to color the sky.  After it dried I pulled out my Snowy Flurry stencil by Taylored Expressions the spread texture paste overtop.  Of course, in true fashion I forgot something, the sentiment.  Luckily there was room at the bottom that fit the sentiment from the Jolly and Merry stamp set by Mama Elephant.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you create!


Challenges
A Place to Start - ATG w/optional Blue .
Use your Stuff - Snow or Winter #438

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love the CAS design and perfect execution!
    Thanks, for inspiring us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and especially how you did the background. It really adds a lot of interest to your card. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete