Monday, December 16, 2019

Just for Fun at Christmas with the Cuties


We are sooooo close to Christmas and this will be the last challenge of 2019 over at Christmas with the Cuties!  Sometimes it's difficult to relax in the days up to Christmas so we've decided this challenge is going to be JUST FOR FUN with no sponsor.

So, if you need to de-stress, pull out your CUTE stamps and have some fun with it!



Meet Merle, this darling giraffe is a digital image is by Beccy and can be found at Beccy's Place.  I have a thing for giraffes, I simply adore these animals and I have had the chance to be up close and personal and I couldn't get enough of them.  The digital stamp set also comes with sentiments and "twinkle, twinkle Christmas lights" is one of them.

Thank you for stopping by and I'd like to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant card Michelle and perfectly matched papers too x

    ReplyDelete