Thursday, December 19, 2019

Anything Goes at Creative Knockouts (and DT Call)

Challenge time at Creative Knockouts with our fab sponsor Dr. Digi's House of Stamps!  The winner will receive 2 images of their choice.  Our theme is Anything Goes!

I love working with Dr. Digi's stamps - they are truly unique and they add a great sense of humor to any card, take Banksy Claus for instance!



I used Distress Inks to create the background and used an embossing folder to create some texture and illusion of a wall. I was hoping to use a brick wall stencil but haven't been lucky to find one in our crafting store.

 I cut apart the image and used distress inks again on the Ho Ho Ho and also used some smooch spritz to give it a bit of a graffiti feel to it.

I added some foam dots to Santa and a bit of white puff stuff on his hat and the sentiment is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creations!


Prize:  2 images



1 comment:

  1. This is really FANTASTIC, you have got the detail just right and your inking is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete