Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Under the Tree

Under the Tree is the challenge theme at ABC Christmas Challenge!  We want to see your creations of things you would find under your Christmas tree.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and the winner will receive 7 digis of their choice! 

I used my Copic markers to color the image in similar colors as the paper.  I added some glossy accents to the hat, tag and his nose.  The papers are from the Wassail Collection, Merry Happy by Basicgrey.  I used a holly embossing folder to emboss the paper behind the image and my fishtale banner dies by MFT and the ribbon is from my stash.








 

6 comments:

  1. super cute card Michelle :-) the image is adorable and the colours and layout are fab ,,, love the bow too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super paperd from Basic Grey for the chall thene, Michelle, adorable image,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercute Michelle. Love how you did the bear and love the layers too. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card hunny, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic image and card, lovely work. Jx

    ReplyDelete