Sunday, June 9, 2013

Here Come the Boys Challenge

Hello!  It's Day 9 of our Here Come the Boys monthly challenge at The Crafting Cafe!

I LOVE making masculine cards, I realize that seems to be out of the norm for most but I have more difficulty with frilly & feminine cards!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Delicious Doodles and the lucky winner will receive 4 images of their choice!




I chose to work with Vintage Norton Bike.  I decided not to color to the image myself, rather I formatted the image from black to brown.  The papers are from the Back to Backs collection by Bo Bunny, the tiles are from Tim Holtz and the rest of the embellies are from my stash.

Challenges 


Clear It Out Challenge - Male / Metal
Craft Lovin Challenge - Father's Day
Crazy 4 Challenges - Father's Day
Sugar Creek Hollow - Father's Day

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge great job on your project here...tfs... LYNN B. <((>< stop by and play with us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for Father's Day, especially with that vintage bike. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, super image for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with Clear it Out for the masculine/metal challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Fabulous embellies! Thanks for playing along at Craft Lovin' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete