Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's Christmas!


Why am I still making Christmas cards ... they should have already been mailed!  I'm so far behind and just when I think I've caught up there's 2 more cards to make.  




I love this card, it's so simple and I love the papers/colors.  The image is a freebie from Stamp Fairy and the sentiment stamp is from Lily of the Valley.  The paper is from the Winter Wishes collection by Echo Park and the ribbon is from Stampin Up.

Challenges:

Belli Challenge - Christmas
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Christmas
Paper Minutes - Christmas Balls
ABC Christmas Challenge - "Y" Your fave Die/Punch

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing your powerful and colorful christmas baubles for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card: great colours and lovely image. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and I love the purple/blue/white combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Beautifully coloured and designed.
    Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Michelle, I love your colour choice. I also what to wish you a wonderful Christmas with your family. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete