Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Wishes

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, spent with family and friends.  It all seems like such a blur, I was running around like my hair was on fire 4 day ago and now I'm just trying to recover!

This is one of my fave cards that I made this season and I love how it turned out.  My inspiration came from Tabbatha of The Zadis Project. Please check out her blog!


These adorable birds are by Tiddly inks and is called For the Birds and the subway art is a freebie from Eighteen25.



The inside sentiment is from the Christmas Sampler collection by Paper Smooches.

Challenges

ABC Christmas Challenge- Z is for Zoo Animals
Hotshot Craft Blog - Clean and Simple

2 comments:

  1. Awww...such a cute card - love those little birdies!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - thanks also for entering our DT call - good luck! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image and also your inspiration banner too! way cute, So pleased you could join in the fun at ABC Christmas challenge this week, hugs Samantha :0)
    Good luck with the DT call too!

    ReplyDelete