Thursday, September 2, 2021

You Make Me Happy

It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is "For the Kids".

Our sponsor for this challenge is our very own Kelly and the lucky winner will receive a surprise package from Close to My Heart, valued at $25!

I chose to work with Rainbow is my Favorite Color stamp set.  I purcahsed this kit from Simon Says Stamp when it was the Stamp of the Month and it came with matching dies, paper, inks, and embellies.


Inspiration for this card came from Simon's design team.  I used my no-name brand slimline card template then started stamping and coloring with Copic markers.  The clouds were attached to the card with pop-dots for some dimension.  

As with most of us, it has been a while since we've been able to see family and friends so I made this card for my niece.  We used to have girl sleepovers but haven't had a chance to do that in almost 2 years and I really miss her. 

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:

2 Sisters on the Blog - Children's Card (Sept)
Creative Craft Cottage - No Patterned Paper .
Little Red Wagon - Sweet Child O' Mine (Creations for Children) .
ModSquad Challenge - Slim in IN .

5 comments:

  1. Such a happy card! I especially like the stitching through the rainbow. What a lovely touch!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kids card. Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. That is such a happy rainbow, and I love the name of the stamp set. Rainbow is MY favorite color too. Wonderful work here, and a great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this time over at The Mod Squad. Hope we see you back here again soon.
    Judy~ MSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete