Friday, September 3, 2021

Stay Cozy

Anything but a Card is our theme for our new challenge at Winter Wonderland and our fabulous sponsor is Stampers Delight!  

This image is Chibi Get Well Girl,  I figured one way to keep those winter blues away is to stay nice and cozy, inside and out so I decided to create a Teabag Holder.  




I cut a piece of red cardstock measuring 3.5" x 7.5" and scored at 3.5" and 4" then cut background paper to fit.  After using Copic markers to color the image I used circle/scallop diecuts for the image and border.  I attached ribbon to the front and back and made it long enough to tie the ends together. 

On the inside I stamped the Stay Cozy sentiment by Penny Black then added a border with black pen.  I used thin double-sided tape to attach the diaganal cut background paper along the edges and slipped the teabag inside.

Challenges
CCAYR - R for Ribbon .

3 comments:

  1. What a great teabag card! Great coloring and papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea with a tea bag inside. I really like this beautiful and useful card. I'm glad you shared CCAYR. Martina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!!! Cute teabag holder!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!*Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete