Thursday, September 16, 2021

Hello Friend

It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is Wings & Things / Furry Friends.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Fabrika Fantasy and the lucky winner will receive 3 digital images of their choice!


I chose to work with At Home for this challenge since it reminded me of my sister and her new Golden Retriever puppy, Barley.  I think Barley is bigger than she is!

I colored the image with Copic markers and decided to frame the image using my Fab Frames dies by paper Smooches and the paper from Summer Fresh collection by Simple Stories.  I added some paper flowers and a button to finish off the card.

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!


Prize: 3 images

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C601) - Let's do Flowers (Sept)
A Place to Start - Patterned Paper, Please #9 (Sept) .

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable, Michelle, and so is your sister's new puppy!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,Owner

    ReplyDelete