Monday, September 27, 2021

Very Merry Reindeer

Join me for our new challenge over at Christmas with the Cuties!  Our theme for this challenge is "Rudolph & Friends".

I didn't intend on making two cards however I felt something was missing on my first attempt so I decided to make another with patterned paper and a few more deer.




The stamp set is called Reindeer and a Tree by Gerda Steiner Designs and I also purchased the matching dies which makes things so much easier than fussy cutting around these little cuties!

I used Copic markers, added some accents with a white gel pen and used glossy accents on various parts for some dimension.  The words are from the Christmas Reverse Sentiment Strips available at Simon Says Stamp.

Now it's your turn to show us your Christmas project and make sure you check out the Design Team's creations for some inspiration and remember - projects must be Christmassy and have to be Cute!

Challenges:
CCAYR - R for Reindeer .
My Time To Craft Christmas - Christmas Critters .

5 comments:

  1. LOL these are fabulous Michelle, such cute little characters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Michelle, these are both great! Love the design and your fabulous colouring. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great fun card. Love the desigs. Thanks for joining Christmas Kickstart. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sensational reindeer! I like your card. Thank you for joining us in the CCAYR Call. We hope you will take part in our next call. Martina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete