Monday, May 27, 2024

Merry Misfit and Winter Wishes

Join me for our new challenge over at Christmas with the Cuties!  Our theme for this challenge is White and/or Blue - don't forget, your creation must be Christmas themed and feature a cute image.  

We are a JUST FOR FUN challenge and I hope you will continue to play along for your chance to proudly display our Winners or Top 3 Badge.


This image is from the Merry Misfit collection by Stampers Anonymous.  I have had this set forever and this is the first time I've used it.

I started with applying snowflakes, sentiment and splotches using grey ink with stamps and stencils, I also used white texture paste with a stencil but once I used the black gloss spray, it got lost in the background.  

Now it's your turn to show us your Christmas project and make sure you check out the Design Team's creations for some inspiration and remember - projects must be Christmassy and have to be Cute!

Challenges
Peace on Earth Christmas - Inspiration Board #64 (May 30) .
Creative Artiste - ATG #104 (Jun 2)  .
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas #721 (Jun 5)  .

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful winter card. A fabulous blizzard effect background and a super snowman.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete