Monday, May 1, 2023

Merry Christmas BINGO Style

 Super excited to tell you about a new Christmas Challenge on the "blog"...  Christms Bingo Challenges will feature a new Bingo card for each challenge and while this isn't your typical game of BINGO, you are required to use at least three items in ONE column.

We are a "just for fun" challenge where you will have the chance to proudly display our Winner or Top Pick Badge!


I decided on the "O" Column - stripes, glitter (paper), layers and twine.  I created two cards with the same design, one with white cardstock and the second using grey.  I pulled out some glitter cardstock to create the stripes and the "HAPPY" die-cuts. I used my Cricut Joy to create the tags (including the writing) then set to work on the assembly.  I think what I loved the most about these cards is how fast they came together.  


So glad you stopped by and I look forward to seeing your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment