Monday, April 25, 2022

Last Christmas I gave you my HEART

Join me for our new challenge over at Christmas with the Cuties!  Our theme for this challenge is "Last Christmas I gave you my HEART" - operative word being "heart" so we want you to include a heart on your card and don't forget, your creation must be Christmas themed and feature a cute image.  

We have moved to a JUST FOR FUN challenge and I hope you will continue to play along so you have a chance to proudly display our Winners Badge or Top 3 Badge.

Both the image and sentiment are from Scribbles Designs, #905 Hearts Truck and #048 All Hearts Come Home.


I colored the image with Copic markers and would loved to have added glossy accents on various hearts but my bottle has mysteriously disappeared ... I'm sure once I purchase a new bottle, the old one will appear.

The papers are from the Tula & Norbert's Christmas Party Collection by Photo Play. 

Now it's your turn to show us your Christmas project and make sure you check out the Design Team's creations for some inspiration and remember - projects must be Christmassy and have to be Cute!

Challenges:
CCAYR - Red & Green w/Circles and/or Ribbon (Apr) .
Happy Little Stampers Christmas - ATG w/optional Glitter (Apr)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this one Michelle! Such a cute image and sentiment too, love it!

    ReplyDelete