Thursday, February 10, 2022

Nobody puts Baby in the Corner

It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is Love/Valentines and our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter.

Now, is there anything else that shows love as much as Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey? The movie Dirty Dancing happens to be one of my all time faves and was so excited to play with this image The Time of my Life. And yes, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" is such a classic line.


In the final scene, Johnny dressed in his "bad boy" black and Baby in a pretty pink dress so naturally I had to use the same colors.  I think I may just have to watch this movie again, I've watched it so many times no one else will watch it with me because I can cite all the lines!

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!



Challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - Red and/or Pink Valentines (Feb) .
Use your Stuff - Hearts/Love #441 (Feb) .
Festive Friday - Challenge #FF0102 .

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that was such a good movie. And your card is fantastic!!! The way you've colored the stamp coordinates so well with your paper choices and the twine at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! This is such a classic movie, and this image is so cute. Your coloring is amazing. I am so glad you shared at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a cute card. You colouring is amazing. This relly brought a smile to my face. Thanks for joining us in the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Michelle! Fun layout and fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just made me smile. Great card. Thank you for signing up to the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool card and thank you for making me smile! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this, and truth be told, I could watch that movie another million times and not get tired of it. I would watch it with you and we could recite the lines together! Love the image. Love your coloring. Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this movie and love your card!! What great coloring and pretty paper! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. Blessings, Beth :)

    ReplyDelete