Friday, August 6, 2021

Feeling Merry Yet?

It's time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland and the theme for this challenge is Christmas Feast.  Yup, we wanna see plates of food, desserts, candy and/or bevvys for "cheering".

Our sponsor for this challenge is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and the lucky winner will receive two images of their choice!

I chose to work with Christmas Cheer for this challenge.


I colored these characters with Copic markers then went to work searching for background papers from my stash.  After I put the layers together I added some bakers twine and a few enamel dots.  

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!


Prize: Two images

Challenges:
Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round - P is for Party (August) .

No comments:

Post a Comment