Thursday, October 22, 2020

Happy Meow-lloween

Well hello dear friends, time for another challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Since Hallowe'en is just around the corner, our theme for this challenge is Purple Black Orange Green.  

Our fabulous sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps and Jodie has graciously offered a $12 voucher for the winner, thanks Jodie!

The image for my cards is Goofy Cat Halloween Pumpkin and goofy it is!!  In keeping with our theme, I used Copic markers to color the pumpkin green, goof cat orange and the itty bitty spider purple.  I used a chevron embossing folder on white cardstock, sprayed black mist on the front then started to add washi tape. As for the sentiment, I have no idea where it came from. 

I hope you have as much fun with your creation as I did with mine and I look forward to seeing your creation!

Challenges
Paperminutes - Fast and Easy 
Show us your Pussycats - Meowloween/Furrything Goes #59

3 comments:

  1. Gosh this is fun Michelle! Love that embossed background! Very cool:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Michelle! I especially liked how you used the washi tape; so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine lustige Katze!
    Danke dass du mit deiner Karte bei Paperminutes mitgemacht hast!

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete