Thursday, April 11, 2019

Creative Knockouts Spring Challenge

Time for a new challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is "Spring is on the way".

Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day For Daisies and the lucky winner will receive an $8 voucher to spend at their store!

For this challenge, I chose to work with Lady Bug Delivery.  I love lady bugs and was excited to get started.  I quite often struggle with layouts and the best way to showcase the image.  I came across Vicki's creation and knew I found the perfect layout.



Along with my love of ladybugs, I adore the color red (but it has to be the blue red, not the orange red).  I colored the image with my Copic markers, cut "hello" with my Silhouette Cameo, added some ribbon and sequins.  I used my vine embossing folder (wish I had the ladybug folder like Vicki!) and threw my arms up in surrender - I'm done!
Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!




Prize: $8 voucher


1 comment:

  1. Your card is super sweet Michelle! Love the wee image and the large word!

    ReplyDelete