Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Cheesey Birthday


I made a promise to myself that I would go through all my stamps and start using the ones that I have forgotten about ... this image is one of those promises!



This stamp is part of a set named Giggle Greetings by StampinUp!  I have no idea how long I've had this set but it has never been used until today.  The images are fun and simple making it easy to create a card in a flash.  I colored the image up with my copic markers and used Spellbinders to frame the image, a touch of sequins and I'm done! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays - Use those Sequins 

4 comments:

  1. Fun card! I have lots of stamps that I have forgotten about too! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for showing some love to the "forgotten stamps"!! This card is awesome! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card! thanks for joining our sequin challenge at CAS-ual Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or maybe wine! Such a fun sentiment and great card. Thanks so much for joining us at the CASual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete