Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Family and Friends at ABC Christmas Challenge

There is nothing more important than Family and Friends and that is our theme for this challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.  Your creations must have a personalized sentiment (ie For my sister, etc.) or name (ie Sarah).

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sweet Stamp Store and they have graciously donated a $10 gift certificate to be used at their store!



I love this Mo Manning image!  When I saw this image it made me think of my son so I decided to make this card for him.

There are so many wonderful creations from our Design Team, make sure you stop by for your dose of inspiration!


SweetStamps.com manufactures artistic rubber stamps on cling cushion for use with acrylic blocks. We carry a variety of stamping and paper crafting goodies like our own Shades dye inks, metal embossing plates, embossing folders, cutting & embossing dies (Our very own SweetCuts Dies, Cheery Lynn, Marianne, Joy! and Nellie's), fine detail embossing powders, specialty cardstock and vellum along with supplies for parchment crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your cute card with the wonderful papers,
    hugs dorte

    ReplyDelete