Tuesday, March 26, 2013

These are the Days

I'm hoping this card will not jinx the good weather that is finally upon us!  I was asked to make a birthday card for someone who loves to snowboard.  I searched and searched for a snowboard image but the majority of them were young boys, this card is for an adult.  In my searches, I came upon this clipart and thought it would work quite well.


The image is colored with my copic markers and added glossy accents to the headband (yes, the color is actually red, not orange, really!), gloves and bindings.  After adding the tags I needed something for the top right of the card so I found my lone grey button and strung some bakers twine thru the holes.  The papers are from the Notes to Self Collection by Echo Park

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Masculine
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Cool Men
My Craft Creations - Bingo for Men (Sport, Twine, Red)
Ohh La La Creations - It's a Man Thing
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - One for the Boys

5 comments:

  1. Michelle, this is FABULOUS!!!!!! SO very cute!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull card. Great colouring. Love the striped background paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, fab card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card- thanks for joining in with my cool men challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenge.

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant card and image hugs me x

    ReplyDelete