Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FREEBIE and a Challenge

It's freebie time at Dude Time Doodles ! Not only do you get to download Gavin Ghost for FREE you will also have a chance to become a Guest Designer for a month. For all the details on how to enter, skip on over to Dude Time Doodles and while you're there, check out the Dudette Design Team for their creations. For this card I dug out my Happy Hauntings cartridge, popped it into my Cricut and away I went.
I figure he's a chain rattler from way back so I thought he'd feel at home if I added a link or two to the card. I used my i-rock from Imagineisce to add some black rhinestones, glossy accents to his chains and stuck a bat a memo pin by Tim Holtz and of course, had to add something else green to go with the lettering ... hence the bow. The orange paper is from Ravenhead Manor by Recollections and the rest are scraps from my stash.
I will be entering this card into the following challenge:
Craft Your Passions "Fave Season"
AiFactory Challenge "Anything Goes"
Ribbon Carousel "Get Edgy"
Inspire Me Fridays #18

13 comments:

  1. Love all the elements you used for this card - so cool looking! Great way to incorporate a Cricut cartridge with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all the elements you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Spooktacular!!! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the webbing background. Do you like your i-rock? I've been thinking of getting one - tired of gluing pearls and bling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper you used on this one and that little chain and the bat are so perfect! Great colors, too. Love the shape of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect in every way Michelle!
    Love it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle,
    Real cool card, love all the elements you incorporated into this card.
    Great work.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Love the background and "boo" is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! michelle I love how you made the background! I love the shape and the webbing! Awesome!!!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card, thanks for sharing with us at Craft your passion and good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card love the colours and you have done a fab card using Gavin :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shaped card.Love all the added details. Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete