Thursday, January 20, 2022

You Color My World

Welcome to our January Sketch Challenge at Creative Sketchy Girls!   The lucky winner will receive a special surprise from our own Claudia and Lisbeth!


Last year I purchased June's Card Kit by Simon Says Stamp and decided to pull it out to create my version of our January sketch. The kit was fabulous, full of stamps, paper, die-cut, stencil and embellies.


I used the rainbow die-cut on the rainbow then used Distress Oxide Inks to blend the colors of the rainbow with mini daubers.  The clouds were stamped on paper that I had distressed blue then fussy cut them out.  The papers were also part of the kit  

I used some shimmer mist on the rainbow and clouds and once they were dry I started planning the layout.  A couple of the clouds have pop-dots and the finishing touch was adding some bling to the rainbows.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment