Friday, January 21, 2022

Warm Wishes from Kate Hadfield Designs

Here is my first creation for Kate Hadfield Designs and I couldn't be more excited to be a part of her fabulous creative team!

Make sure you visit her shop, there are resources for digital scrapbooking, crafts, doodles & clipart, visit the gallery or blog for inspiration!


This is my first time attempting a Card Box and while I had challenges I think this is a pretty good prototype!  The images are from the Snow Day collection and after coloring the images with Copic  markers I used my Silhouette to cut the images. 

Next came the assembly which I will not bore you with (and its just too confusing to write it all down!)
The first layer is white cardstock, second is glitter cardstock and the last from the Snowy Sprigs collection by Echo Park.

The back piece was looking really bare and I was trying to figure out how I was going to stamp a sentiment (since it was already assembled) and what sentiment I should use.  I was browsing through my dies and came across Warm Wishes.  Voila!

I haven't pulled out my scrapbook stuff in ages, but looking through all the goodies in the shop, I think it's time I try digital scrapbooking, you never know what I'll create next month! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment