Monday, January 31, 2022

Hugs & Hisses

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I have been making a few cards to build up my stash.  The cards were made using Snakes in Love by Patricia of Kinda Cute.

I used Copic markers to color the images then went to work trying to find papers that would fit the color schemes.  

Since most of my papers are mainly red & pink, I decided to use a heart embossing folder on the turquoise paper and found a matching heart button that I figured was the right embellie for the card.

Enjoy your day!

Challenges
Kinda Cute - Facebook Challenge .
Dream Valley Challenges - Love #262 .
Simon Says Stamp - Embossing Folder .
Use your Stuff - Embossing #440 .


2 comments:

  1. More cute Valentines!!! Love them! And I especially like how you're using bright colors and not sticking with the same 'ole red. Not that there's anything wrong with red, mind you, but I daresay, I prefer your bright, eye-catching designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the non traditional colors for your Valentines day cards. Thnaks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete