Monday, February 27, 2012

Sketch Challenge at Cards for Men!

It's sketch time over at Cards for Men!
You will have until Sunday, March 11th to flip, twist, and work the Sketch.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Digital Delights:
Welcome to Digital Delights, a magical place filled with my little digi creations from all walks of life. We have a wide range of digital stamps which are delivered straight to your email 24/7!!
Prize

For this card I used Cupcake Timmy by Digital Delights. I colored Timmy with my Copics then added some glitter to the cupcake and candle flame. Of course, had to use Glossy Accents too!
Looking at the photo, I wish I would have used a brighter background paper and the paw print paper as an accent. I may have to adjust things later on :)
For some awesome inspiration, make sure to check out the talented Cards for Men Design Team!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers Michelle go so well with your image, fabulous card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!
    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete