Thursday, February 2, 2012

Anything But A Card Challenge

Anything But A Card with a Sentiment is the challenge at Aud Sentiments and we hope you will join us!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamp and Create and they are generously awarding the winner a $20 gift voucher!
We are also very lucky to have another sentiment from Create with TLC. Remember if you use this sentiment for the challenge be sure to enter your name with Mr. Linky twice for the drawing! Just right click the image to save it. You have until February 14th to enter.

For this challenge I tried something new, a bookmark and I LOVED making it. I've seen pictures and couldn't quite figure out how they would actually mark a page so I took a picture of it in working form ... it fits like a glove!

I wanted to keep it simple knowing it would be sitting in a book so I didn't add any bulky embellies and the sentiment is so beautiful I made it the focal point of the bookmark.
I used my new Classic Heart / Heart Scallop Spellbinders (you'll be seeing these a lot!) as well as Pinking Hearts Border punch by SU! and Patterned Circles Edger punch by EK Tools. I added a couple of i-Rock Glam Hearts by Imaginisce with my i-Rock tool and last but not least, ribbon.
I was talking with my mom the other night and she was telling me how much she looks forward to reading so I've decided to send this to her. I hope she likes it and I hope the sentiment will let her know that my dad is with her always.

No comments:

Post a Comment