Monday, March 4, 2024

Get Musical at Get Creative Challenges

A new month brings a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges!

Our theme this month is Sing a Song (musical notes, paper, etc.) Show us your creativity by incorporating music in your creation! 

We are a JUST FOR FUN challenge and I hope you will play along for your chance to proudly display our Winner or Top 3 Badges.

I know Spring is around the corner ... but alas I decided on a Christmas card! I used distress inks on the outside of the paper and on the images.  I heat embossed the sentiment using gold embossing powder and added a few sequins. Quick and easy, perfect for multiples.

Stamps:  Wonderland and Grassy Grove, Stampin' Up!
Distress Inks: Antiqued Linen and Frayed Burlap (images)

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you hop over to Get Creative Challenges for some inspiration from our fabulous Design Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment