Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Spring is sure to follow

 Yes, eventually Spring is sure to follow!  Not sure about you but I've had enough of this winter and the sunshine can start any time now.


This cute little critter is from the Signs of Spring Collection by Kate Hadfield.  There are so many fun elements in this collection but this little fella caught my eye.

For my layout I followed the design by one of my fave bloggers, Shani from Paperesse.  Her layouts and papers are always fabulous.  

I found these papers in my stash, unfortunately I have no idea where they are from.  The image was colored with Copic markers and after matching the papers and following Shani's design the card is complete!


Challenges
Critter Crazy Challenge #60 (Mar 25) .

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute creation! Nice style and pretty colours!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete