Wednesday, October 20, 2021

You Totally Rock

 Welcome to our "For the Men" Challenge at Creative Sketchy Girls!   Our sponsor for this challenge is De Egel and the lucky winner will receive a special prize!

This image is Road Works Reg from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut Road Works Reg then I started coloring with Copic markers.  This is the perfect image for me as I want to make cards for the guys on my team working on one of my transportation projects.  We're almost done the project and they've worked really hard to get it to completion.

For the background I used a brick stencil with Picket Fence Distressed Ink.  I stamped the sentiment (Uplifters by Paper Smooches) with Versamark and set it with White embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creations!



Challenges
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps - Card of the Week .
Paperminutes - With a Hat #714 .
2 Sisters on the Blog - Card for a Man #55 (Oct) .
Inkspirational - For the Boys/Men #250 .

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card.
    Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge this month.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete