Thursday, October 14, 2021

Sketched Flowers

It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is Embossing Delight - heat or dry embossing, the choice is yours!

Our sponsor for this challenge is our very own Kelly and she is generously donating a $25 Close to My Heart surprise package!  



I recently purchased a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, it's called Sketched Flowers. It comes with this beautiful flower bouquet as well as single stamps and sentiments, it's a lovely set.

Now I'm a Copic girl at heart but for this card I decided to try using watercolors.  I used Versa Mark then stamped the image onto watercolor paper.  I sprinkled gold embossing powder all over the card then used my heat gun to set the powder then I started painting. I have to admit it was easier that I had expected although the images are not small and intricate. 

To finish it off I sprayed the face of the card with Metallic Gold spray - overall I'm really happy with the results and had fun with my watercolors.

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!

Challenges:
AAA Cards - CAS Celebrate #200 .
Bastel-Traum - Watercolor #btchallenge #105

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright vibrancy of your colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, bright and cheery card this is Michelle! Great work, love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the colorful blooms. Thank you so much for joining AAA cards with this beauty. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete