Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Spots and Snowflakes

Welcome back for our new challenge at Christmas with the Cuties! Our theme for this challenge is Spots and/or Snowflakes.

Our fab sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said and they have generously donated a $10 gift certificate to their online store.


This sweet little image is Catchin' Fakes. This image brings back so many memories, my boys and I still do that when it snows, sigh....

I think I put too much emphasis on the contrast when I took this pic :)  I used Copic markers to color the image then I laid a snowfall stencil over the image and used distress inks to add the falling snow.  I also added stickles and some sequins over the image snowflakes then distressed the edges of the inner circle.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see your creations soon!

Challenges
The Crafter's Cafe - Seasons #262
CCAYR - "F" for Flakes (March)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, Michelle! Yep, that does bring back childhood memories. We used to make snow 'ice cream'. Goodness, you can't do that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun winter card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Seasons Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete