Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas Delight Challenge


It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is Christmas Delight.

Our sponsor for this challenge is our very own Kelly and the lucky winner will receive a stamp set from CTMH (Close to my Heart).

I chose to work with Holly Jolly my Butt by Whimsy Stamps for this challenge.  Christmas Delight you say?!  Well, it's my "spoof" on Christmas Delight.



This stamp set is too funny and I look forward to making many more cards with it.  I colored the image with Copic markers and the papers are from the Blitzen Collection by Bo Bunny.  

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!



Prize:   One stamp set


Challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Christmas or Winter Sentiment #241
Cardz 4 Galz - Cute Christmas #112
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a Critter






3 comments:

  1. Holly Jolly mu butt! Love it, love it! So funny. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, now this is a fun card Michelle! Great work, I love it!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete