Friday, December 6, 2019

Anything Goes at Winter Wonderland


It's challenge time at Winter Wonderland!  Our theme for our December challenge is Anything Goes (Christmas of course!).

Our sponsor for this challenge is Digital Delights and the lucky winner will receive a $5 voucher to use in their store.


This Christmas image is Magical Tree Santa.  I colored it up with my Copic markers, matching it to the non-traditional Christmas colored paper (I love pink).  This is a great image to color if you don't have a lot of time, it's quick to color which is perfect for this time of year when we are all so busy.

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!




Prize:  $5 Voucher




2 comments:

  1. I love the bright papers on this fun card Michelle, cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the non-traditional colours for this cute card Michelle. xx

    ReplyDelete