Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Out of the BoX Challenge

Out of the BoX you say ... not sure what that means?!  Well, at ABC Christmas Challenge, we want to see your "non-square" creations.  Yup, that means NO square cards!

We have two fab sponsors for this challenge, Shape EZ by Tammy Louise and Zlatoena's Design!


I decided to make a gift tag by using Pedestal  Tag 1 by Shape EZ and I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the tag.  The digi is Skating Bunny by Zaltoena's Design.  I used my copy markers to color it up and glossy accents for some dimension.  I then added some Christmas sayings, bling and ribbon to the tag.


http://handmadebytlc-tips.blogspot.ca/
Prize offered to 1 lucky winner is : 2 Shape EZ templates of winner's choice.
Shape EZ is a product originating from the desire to be different.  The templates were inspired by one unforgettable template and has become an opportunity to share specialty shaped cards with everyone.   Every template is offered in 300 dpi in SVG,JPEG,PNG and PDF files so no matter your preference, they are perfect for everyone.  No cutter needed, instructions included and are only limited by your imagination.  



2 Digi images of winner's choice.

A little bit about Zlatoena: My mom and I used to make handmade cards and that`s how everything started. I'm last year graphic design student and I have always had to passion to draw and doodle and one day someone came with the idea for digi stamps and .. 3 years since then.. I am creating digital stamps and.. The Cats Pajamas Rubber stamps are producing my designs into real stamps.. and I am as happy as can be.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Michelle :-) the shape is fab and I love the image ,,, super cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super shape on your tag, Michelle, sweet image,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete