Monday, November 11, 2013

Merry Christmas at Cards for Men

Time for a new challenge at Cards for Men!  It's Merry Christmas time and our sponsor for this challenge is Scribbled Kidz.    The winner will receive 3 digis of their choice!


This cute image is Stolen Kiss by Scribbled Kidz.  When I saw this image it make me think of my boys and how I would always catch them underneath the mistletoe.  The background paper is from the Winter Fun collection by Carta Bella and the bingo card is called Handmade Holiday by Simple Stories.

 Note:  the image comes with a ball beside the boys feet, I removed it for this card.






Scribbled Kidz is all about fun images largely inspired by my family and what they might get up to. They are all hand drawn originals scanned in at 300dpi and saved as jpegs.   If you have any suggestions or special requests please let us know.Please pop along and see what we have to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love your choice of image and your papers and card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete