Monday, July 1, 2024

Happy Canada Day!

A new month brings a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges!

Our theme this month is Red, White and/or Blue.  Show us your creativity using those two and/or three colors in your creation!

We are a JUST FOR FUN challenge and I hope you will play along for your chance to proudly display our Winner or Top 3 Badges.

I opted to use Red and White since I'm Canadian! How fitting that a Canada Day card features a beaver, our national animal :)  

I used Copic markers to color the images from Just Me Digital Stamps (unfortunately they are no longer in business).  I wanted to keep the cards CAS so I added just a few sequins on both cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you hop over to Get Creative Challenges for some inspiration from our fabulous Design Team!



Challenges:
Halloween and Other Occasions: Challenge #16 (July 31)

No comments:

Post a Comment