Monday, April 22, 2024

Based on a Christmas Carol

Join me for our new challenge over at Christmas with the Cuties!  Our theme for this challenge is "Sentiment based on a Christmas Carol" and don't forget, your creation must be Christmas themed and feature a cute image.  

We are a JUST FOR FUN challenge and I hope you will continue to play along for your chance to proudly display our Winners or Top 3 Badge.

The Twelve Days of Christmas is my chosen carol and Four Calling Birds by Whimsy Stamps definitely fits! I absolute love this image, seriously how much cuter can it be?!

I colored the image with Copic markers except for the pine needles which I used a green felt marker.  I added Wink of Stella on the rim of the Santa hats as well as the snow on the pine branches.

Now it's your turn to show us your Christmas project and make sure you check out the Design Team's creations for some inspiration and remember - projects must be Christmassy and have to be Cute!

Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - B is for Birds (May 2)
Cut it Up  Challenge - Starts with a B #302 (May 1)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas #716 (Apr 24) .
Try it on Tuesday - Inspired by a  Song: 12 Days of Christmas (Apr 29)

5 comments:

  1. A brilliant Christmas card ,love the 4 calling birds,thank goodness for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great Christmas card, and I love the idea of 4 calling birds. This card is perfect for our Try It on Tuesday challenge. Thanks for joining us. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Love your coloring, paper and sentiment! I would love to receive this Christmas card! Now I have this song in my head! LOL Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up! Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so cute! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The singing chicks are adorable and transmit tenderness and affection. a wonderful card. Taty

    ReplyDelete