Monday, June 5, 2023

Birthday Balloons

A new month brings a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges!

Our theme this month is MORE THAN ONE FOLD - show us your creativitand put those folds into play!

We are a JUST FOR FUN challenge and I hope you will play along for your chance to proudly display our Winner or Top 3 Badges.

To showcase the many folds, I used a double easel fold to create this birthday card.  I followed Gloria's instructions here and they are easy to follow. The papers are from the Magical Birthday Boy collection by Echo Park and the Birthday Balloons die-cuts are by Pretty Pink Posh.  To create the "Happy" I used a die-cut and ran it thru my Big Shot multiple times and glued them together to create a stack and heat embossed "birthday" on black cardstock and used a banner die-cut.

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you hop over to Get Creative Challenges for some more inspiration from our fabulous Design Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment